The University Library welcomes the opportunity of serving all members of the Santa Clara University community. SCU students with disabilities are encouraged to contact the Office of Accessible Education for information on available University resources and services. The University Library provides the following additional services to current SCU students, faculty, staff, and courtesy card holders with disabilities:
- Adaptive Equipment
- Collections in Alternative Formats
- Book Retrieval / Paging Service
- Circulation Services & Proxy Borrowing
- Scanning and Printing
- Individual Assistance
- Building Access and Parking
For assistance with any of these library services or accessing library resources, please visit the Learning Commons Help Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org, 408-554-5020).
一道本不卡免费高清An Adaptive Technology Workstation is available for use on the first floor of the Learning Commons. It features a motorized adjustable table and a dedicated scanner.
Electronic Books (eBooks)
- The Library has an extensive collection of eBooks, which are books published in an electronic format. They are generally full-text searchable and may be downloadable.
- Ebooks can be located by searching OneSearch.
Large Print Books
- The Library does not maintain a significant in-house collection of large print books. However, large print books are available to current SCU students, faculty, and staff through , a consortium of regional public and academic libraries. To search for large print books, go to the catalog, choose Keyword Search and add the words " and large print" to your search.
- Patrons with disabilities may request the retrieval of library materials from the stacks. Patrons can either use the Request this Item option in OSCAR (the Library’s online catalog) if available, or make a request at the Library Help Desk.
- Depending on the number of requests, items may either be retrieved upon request or available for pick-up the following day.