一道本不卡免费高清The University Coordinating Committee (UCC) is the meta committee that makes governance more efficient, effective and responsive.
一道本不卡免费高清The University Coordinating Committee's charge is to:
- Coordinate the work of the University Policy Committees (UPCs).
- Appoint to each UPC members who are competent to perform the work of that committee.
- Guarantee appropriate consultation and efficiency in the overall process of university governance.
- Aldo Billingslea, Professor of Theatre, Chair
- Tim Urdan, Professor of Psychology, Chair-elect
- Lisa Kloppenberg, Interim Provost, Ex Officio
- Jane Curry, Professor of Policital Science, Faculy Senate President, 2019-20, Ex Officio
- Andrew Chai, Assistant Director, Mission Church, Staff Senate President, 2019-20, Ex Officio
- Ixtlac Dueñas (Senior Administrative Assistant for Collaborative Governance, non-voting participant)