一道本不卡免费高清The Student Affairs Committee contributes to the improvement of student learning and the quality of the Santa Clara educational experience as related to co-curricular programs and student support services. The Committee serves as the final locus of dialogue in the formulation and recommendation of major policies and program initiatives that affect student life and that contribute to student satisfaction and success.
The Student Affairs Committee makes its recommendations through the Vice Provost to the Provost, the senior administrator overseeing student affairs.
一道本不卡免费高清The Student Affair's charge is to:
一道本不卡免费高清1. Promote continued improvement of co-curricular programs, student support services, and other aspects of integrated learning.
一道本不卡免费高清2. Review, evaluate, and improve policies and programs related to student life to ensure their consistency with, and contribution to, the mission and goals of Santa Clara as a Catholic and Jesuit university.
3. Review and evaluate proposals for substantive changes in programs or departments that affect student life.
一道本不卡免费高清4. Ensure that the University regularly reviews and assesses the quality and effectiveness of services to students.
一道本不卡免费高清5. Ensure appropriate consultation with students, faculty, and staff in the Committee's deliberations.
一道本不卡免费高清6. Advise the Provost on issues identified by either the Provost or the Committee.
- Pancho Jimenez, Art & Art History, 2018-21, Chair
- Jeanne Rosenberger, Vice Provost for Student Life and Dean of Students, ex officio
- Sahil Sagar, ASG President, 2019-20, ex officio
- David Warne, ASG Senate Chair, 2019-20, ex officio
- Renee Billingslea, Art and Art History, 2019-22
- Susan Peters, Global Engagement Office, 2019-22
- Denise Ho, Business School Undergraduate Business Programs, 2018-21
- Sydney Altobell, Undergraduate Student, 2019-20
- Ally Oppman, Undergraduate Student, 2019-20
- Sami Elamad, Graduate Student, 2019-20
- Elizabeth Kone (Administrative Associate, non-voting participant)