一道本不卡免费高清The Staff Affairs Committee promotes staff development and improves the quality of service and support provided. In this capacity, it serves as the final locus of dialogue in the formulation, review, and recommendation of policies and initiatives pertaining to the responsibilities, rights, and compensation of non-union staff members. The Staff Affairs Committee makes its recommendations to the administrator overseeing Human Resources.
The Staff Affairs Committee makes its recommendations to the senior administrator overseeing Human Resources.
The Staff Affair's charge is to:
1. Initiate, review, and/or recommend policies affecting the rights and responsibilities of all non- union staff.
2. Initiate, review, and/or recommend proposals, University initiatives, and programs for staff development.
一道本不卡免费高清3. Review and evaluate proposals on compensation/benefits to ensure that they promote staff achievement and reflect sound personnel practice.
一道本不卡免费高清4. Review and recommend changes to the salary grade classification system.
一道本不卡免费高清5. Initiate, review and recommend changes to the Staff Policy Manual.
一道本不卡免费高清6. Collaborate with the Faculty Affairs Committee on issues, policies, guidelines, and programs that affect all University personnel.
7. Ensure the appropriate consultation with staff, faculty, and students in the Committee's deliberations.
8. Monitor and invite feedback on the effectiveness of staff policies and strategic initiatives.
- Bill Mains, Sustainability and Leadership, Business School, 2017-20, Chair
- Charles Ambelang, Vice President, Human Resources, ex officio
- Kori Lennon, Staff Senate Vice President, 2019-20, ex officio
- Leah Nakasaki-Peterson, Student Centers, 2018-20
- Monica DeLong, Markkula Center, 2018-21
- Jenny Sullivan, Alumni Office, 2018-21
- Sarah Brockmeyer, Global Engagement Office, 2019-22
- Carl Reed, Athletics, 2019-22
- Claire Shaw, Undergraduate Studies, 2019-22
- tbd (Administrative Support, non-voting participant)