The general purpose of the Planning Action Council is to promote, coordinate, and oversee planning at the University level. It attempts to link the University's programs and services with its mission, markets, and resources. In meeting the challenges of external as well as the internal environment, it strives to display and foster strategic thinking, timely action, effective implementation, and adequate communication.
一道本不卡免费高清The Planning Action Council makes its recommendations to the President, the senior administrator overseeing planning at the University level.
The Planning Action Council's charge is to:
一道本不卡免费高清1. Oversee the development and revision of the University’s Strategic Plan and work to advance its initiatives.
2. Oversee and monitor the plans of major academic and administrative units to implement the University Strategic Plan.
一道本不卡免费高清3. Coordinate the work of other groups involved in planning and integrate their products into a coherent set of action plans.
4. Identify strategic issues and options through ongoing analysis of the University's internal strengths and weaknesses in relation to its external opportunities and threats.
一道本不卡免费高清5. Prepare and periodically update planning assumptions to guide planning.
6. Ascertain the need for outside planning expertise and retain consultants as appropriate.
一道本不卡免费高清7. Promote continuous assessment and benchmarking of planning efforts.
一道本不卡免费高清8. Ensure adequate communication about planning issues and processes with the University community.
- Kevin O'Brien, S.J., President, Chair
- Lisa Kloppenberg, Interim Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Michael Crowley, Vice President, Finance and Administration
- James Lyons, Vice President, University Relations
- Michael Sexton, Vice President, Enrollment Management
- Caryn Beck-Dudley, Dean, Leavey School of Business
- Alison Benders, Interim Dean, Jesuit School of Theology
- Anna Han, Interim Dean, School of Law
- Terri Peretti, Interim Dean, College of Arts & Sciences
- Elaine Scott, Dean, School of Engineering
- Sabrina Zirkel, Dean, School of Education and Counseling Psychology
- Chris Bacon, Environmental Studies and Sciences, 2017-20
- Naomi Levy, Political Science, 2017-20
- Dale Larson, Counseling Psychology, 2018-21
- Sally Wood, Electrical Engineering, 2018-21
Staff Support一道本不卡免费高清: Anne McMahon