一道本不卡免费高清The CEPI updates all study materials on an annual basis. The study materials for the 2020 exams will include a binder (supplied by the CEPI) and several reference textbooks. Candidates are responsible for ensuring they are using the current materials, so please check this page for updates on the 2020 materials list.
一道本不卡免费高清PLEASE NOTE: the Consider Your Options text is not available through NCEO, but can be purchased through .
一道本不卡免费高清The CEP Study Binder contains the syllabi, reading lists, and reference documents for all 3 exam levels. Therefore, candidates will receive one binder per calendar year (i.e. if a candidate registers for the June exam and the November exam in the same calendar year, they will not receive a binder for November). The binder also contains required readings as outlined in the syllabi.The binder is provided to Candidates of the program free of charge and is sent to the address provided during registration.
Candidates are required to purchase additional reference textbooks. Significant discounts have been negotiated for the required textbooks through ()一道本不卡免费高清. It is the candidate's responsibility to acquire the correct textbooks. Because the textbooks are updated frequently, CEPI recommends that candidates only buy the textbooks for the level of the exam they are going to take. Confirmation of registration will include ordering instructions.
The exams are open book.
General Study Overview Webinar
(approx 30 minutes)
一道本不卡免费高清This webinar provides an overview of the study materials (including the binder) and general study tips.
- Webinar Link:
- Download Slides: General Study Overview Webinar Slides
Course reviews and continuing education opportunities are often offered by industry organizations such as those listed below.
Although the CEP Institute makes this information available to candidates, we do not endorse educational programs. The candidate must determine whether the program is suitable for his/her needs.
一道本不卡免费高清Because educational offerings are so varied, consider asking the following questions when evaluating a program:
- What educational level is the curriculum (beginning, intermediate, advanced)?
- How long does it take to complete the curriculum?
- How much does the program cost? Does that amount include books, tests and other fees?
- How are the courses scheduled? How often are courses offered?
- Is the education program offered online or is it paper-based?
- What are the credentials of the faculty?
- Overall, how will this program prepare me to obtain the certified equity professional designation?
- What is the pass rate of previous program participants?
Educational Service Providers: if you have a course geared to any of the three levels of the CEP Institute program, or our continuing education requirement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be listed on this site.
Please note that all sample exams and sample questions are developed independently by the individual educational service providers, not the CEPI. The CEPI does not release sample questions or sample exams.
Exam Preparation Course Providers
Education Service Providers
- [International Issues]
- (Internal Revenue Code Sections Affecting Employee Benefit Plans)
- (Full Text, Summaries and Status)
- (Forms and Associated Regulations)